BNRG Renewables is an international Renewable Energy development company. Headquartered in Dublin City Centre, the company has projects under development in multiple territories including Ireland, Northern Ireland and the U.S. Specialising in utility-scale solar PV projects, the company’s has been highly successful in bringing projects from greenfield, through all stages of development including securing sites, obtaining planning and grid connection rights, raising finance, construction management and long-term asset management or structuring sales. We have a proven track record in UK, Bulgaria, Greece to date of delivering quality projects, attracting a high return from a broad range of institutional investors. Our ambition is to be market leaders in our Home Territory and continue to excel with our highly talented, small, focused team of experts.
Position: Financial Accountant
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Company Director, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- End to end ownership of month-end process & reporting, including balance sheet & P&L reconciliations (including multi-currency intercompany transactions).
- Management of the annual external group audit.
- Oversee and consolidate project forecasts with Project Managers
- Prepare and present cashflow to senior management team.
- Management of accounts payable & receivable process, including weekly payment runs, supplier liaison, supplier accounts reconciliation and online banking.
- Company Secretarial duties for complex legal entity structure and minutes of Board meetings.
- The delivery of all compliance requirements (including filing of VAT, P30 & CIS returns and overseeing the completion of financial statements and Corporate Tax computations).
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Head of Finance and management.
Experience & Skills required are as follows:
- Must be a qualified accountant.
- Must have minimum of 5 years accounting experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Experience working with Sun Systems or an equivalent accounting package is a distinct advantage.
- Must have intermediate Excel experience including pivot tables, vlookups and sumifs.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, ambitious company with a competitive salary.
Please note that applicants only with the above required experience will be considered for this position.
For Further Information
Please forward a CV and Cover Letter to Louise Cullen at firstname.lastname@example.org