BNRG Renewables is an international Renewable Energy development company headquartered in Dublin. Specialising in utility-scale solar PV projects, the company’s work covers all aspects of development including: site assessment, obtaining planning and grid connection rights, construction management and long-term asset management. Our expertise is completing projects in a successful manner that makes them suitable investments for institutional and pension funds.
We are currently seeking to recruit an office manager. The successful applicant must have an excellent telephone manner, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and strong PC and administration skills. They must be able to work on their own initiative in a busy working environment. They will be responsible for providing support to two Directors and other members of the team. They will be based in the Dublin office and report directly to a Company Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensive scheduling and diary management for the Directors and project teams.
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements for Directors and project teams.
- Preparation of reports, minutes, and of presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Administrative/reception function.
- Management of accounts payable & receivable process, supplier accounts reconciliation and online banking.
- The delivery of all compliance requirements.
- Company Secretarial duties all legal entity.
- Co-ordination of IT solutions, website updating, and handling of social media.
- Set up and arrange meeting rooms.
- Arrange equipment purchase and office supplies.
- Keeping staff holiday records.
The Candidate (minimum requirements)
- Excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and good telephone manner.
- A minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines.
Please send application and CV to Louise Cullen at firstname.lastname@example.org,